Join the Team
We have great news, We're hiring!
Our Chicago office is based in Naperville, IL and reaches out to the entire Chicagoland area. We launched there in 2015 bringing with us 10 years of
entertainment experience and we now have a growing cast of amazing characters. We would love for you to join our prestigious Chicago cast.
+ General Entertainer
San Diego, California
We are now casting for our newest office location in the beautiful state of California. We're auditioning princesses and superheroes for our San Diego cast that
will be debuting this Fall. If you’re in that area and you’re interested in becoming a part of this growing company, then contact us today. Auditions are being scheduled now.
+ General Entertainer
Sales Associate Job Brief
We are looking for a results driven Sales Associate to be responsible for incoming and outgoing phone sales. The successful candidate will be able to elevate company standards, achieve sales goals, and meet clients expectations.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent phone sales service
- Assess customer's needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- "Go the extra mile" to drive sales
- Actively seek out potential customers based on defined goals
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Cross sell products
- Team up with coworkers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- This is an entry level position. These requirements will help define our specific needs
- Previous experience is not a requirement - it is an entry level position
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- High school degree; BS degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
General Entertainer: Men & Women
Women: We are looking for young ladies between 17 and 25 who are in good shape, look the part of a princess and are excited to perform. Please note that adequate vocal and acting skills are very important to successfully joining our cast.
Men: We also have roles available for men between 17 and 25. We have limited roles available as superheroes, villains, prince's & pirates. It is important that you be physically fit, that you have acting / improv skills, that you’re good with children and it would be helpful if you can sing.
For All Entertainers: You must have a reliable car available as well as a valid driver's license. The position requires availability on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. We also run background checks on our entertainers due to the close nature of work with children. We look forward to hearing from you. We have a lot of work available and the job pays well!
To apply, please send your resume and a few recent photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org